- 1 of 6: This thing is a bit tough, but not all that bad.
- 2 of 6: You should probably use a Bindweed potion before if you have one, to avoid any acid/poison damage it will deal you. That will make the fight *far* easier.
- 3 of 6: Once you enter its lair, the Zeugl will attack you.
- 4 of 6: To start, you'll have to kill a bunch of its tentacles. The Igni sign is very efficient at that, if you got it to a high enough level where it works at a 360 degree angle. Otherwise just whack them with the silver sword.
- 5 of 6: Once you've killed enough tentacles, the Zeugl's head will pop up for a bit. Attack it with the Strong Style and Igni until it goes under the surface again, and the repeat the process.
- 6 of 6: Eventually, it will die (will probably take 5 or 6 times). Loot its body for some Zeugl Venom, which can make a very nice potion if you have the ingredients. (You'll need some Aether, but need to be carrying it already, since you can't find anything with Aether in the Epilogue otherwise.)
© 1998-2013 Universal
Hint System. Hints on this site may be copyright by their respective
authors, as noted within each hint set.
View our full site